Tuesday, June 5, 2012

E3 2012: Gears of War Judgment Teaser


Hopefully, all of you know by now that I am not the biggest Gears of War fan. I've played the first two and enjoyed them but they just never grabbed. I still haven't played 3 (it's still on my list) so I didn't really care when a new Gears of War was announced.

But I got the teaser anyway and a bit of news caught my attention which I'll get into after the teaser.


Okay, not a bad teaser. But what really caught my attention that I didn't see in the teaser: the developer.

Gears of War Judgment is being developed by People Can Fly, the developers of Painkiller and the criminally underrated and overlooked Bulletstorm. While I'd rather they be developing a Bulletstorm sequel, especially given the cliffhanger that it ended on, I'll still look into what they do with the franchise. But after this, please make another Bulletstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment