Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Merry Christmas from Compsoles


Hey everyone. I can't believe it's been almost a year since I started this blog and quite a bit has happened since then especially with the podcast that's been added to it.

And on this Christmas day, I want to thank Tyler for helping me set up the podcast and his work with it, and I also want to thank everyone who has read and supported this blog since it started. I love getting feedback and comments from my readers and I love talking to you guys about game-related issues.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas or if you don't celebrate Christmas, a very happy holiday and a great new year. I hope you enjoy the time you spend with your families and I hope you will continue to support the blog in 2012. Happy gaming.

So tell me, what was your favorite game this year? Just post it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment