Thursday, March 24, 2011

Duke Nukem Forever Gets Delayed with Probably the Best Delay Announcement Ever

NO GAME FOR YOU!
So I wake up this morning and find out that Duke Nukem Forever has been delayed for another month.


Yes the game that has been in development for 14 F*&KIN years has been delayed another month. What a surprise *sarcasm*. The game was originally meant to be released on May 3rd but has gotten pushed back to June 14th.

In all seriousness I'm actually a little happy about this. I've already got LA Noire coming out in May and I don't know any games coming out in June (well until now). This could give it less competition as well as be a nice publicity stunt for the game.

Gearbox Software though did release an announcement about the delay and it softened the pain that I felt at that moment. Check it out below because it's an awesome announcement.


So get set for June 14th when (hopefully, knock on wood) The Duke will finally return.


As for upcoming blog posts, I'm nearly done with Killzone 3 and I've played a good amount of multiplayer as well and I'll be putting that review up within the next few days. Also within the next few days I'll be putting up a post about Dragon Age II's storyline. I really hit the game kind of hard despite how much I did enjoy it and I feel that I need to emphasize how its story is one of the best fantasy stories in a long time (not just in games). So keep an eye out for those posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment