Thursday, November 24, 2011

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Combat Trailer


Every trailer that I've seen for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning makes me more and more excited for this game.

Today I watched a trailer for the combat system. Claudia Black returns to erotically narrate how the system works and I'm salivating looking at it. The combat system looks in-depth and varied with a lot of different combinations of attacks to attempt. I can't wait to see the different possibilities of mixing magic, and physical (melee or ranged) combat, or the different amount traps to try.

At the end of the day each trailer that I've seen shows off a deep and enjoyable role-playing experience. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning comes out on February 7 in North America and February 10th in Europe. It's going to be a great start to the year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment