Monday, November 7, 2011

Quick Pick of the Month - November

Hey guys, you might have noticed that I didn't give my pick of the month for November. There are a few reasons for this. The big one is that I'm still looking for a site that can accurately give out all of the releases in a month. Second I'm trying to think of ways that I can change it around and that also goes into the third reason I didn't make one. I've been busy as hell. I haven't really had time to think about things and just completely forgot about doing it.

If I don't think of a way to redo my pick of the month by December or find a reliable site for releases, I will continue doing it just the way I did for October.

I'll say that my pick for this month was between Skyrim and Skyward Sword. At the moment I'd have to say Skyrim, though it's close. Can't wait for Friday and you can expect my first impressions a few days later.


No comments:

Post a Comment