Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blog Update

Hey guys. I know we've been slow posting lately. Both Tyler and I have been extremely busy for the past few weeks and while I was hoping Thanksgiving would give me more time to post, that really wasn't the case. Finals are coming up and I'm about to move out of my house.

That's the reason for the low post amount lately and the reason why, if you listen to our podcast live at Webster, there won't be an episode this week.

With that said, my plan is to give a few news items tomorrow in a few different posts and on Friday I'll FINALLY upload my Dark Souls review. If time allows, I'll have my review of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim up next week as well. I've also begun playing Skyward Sword so if you want updates before my review, follow my Twitter account and you'll get them.

Hopefully will pick up more steam soon and we hope you enjoy what we give in the meantime and understand our time constraints. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment